Tidbits of Michelle

My photo
I'm a cynical city girl. I love my family & friends, the Ohio State Buckeyes, running and summertime. A few of my favorite things are the Eiffel Tower, the New York Yankees, Ray-Ban sunglasses, Chanel Chance, zebra print, lilies & vodka. Someday, I want to learn to speak French & work on Wall Street.

Saturday, July 9, 2011

13 long days

13 more long days until I can finally be with Christopher in the most beautiful place in the States!  After over 7 weeks of being apart this 13 days can not pass quickly enough... Then only 2 weeks apart until I move back to Annapolis for the academic year.  Possibly the last time I'll ever be "living" in my house with my Momma.  =(  And of course, everyone keep praying for my Mom! She is due for another treatment in a week so we're hoping this one is on time ant not delayed 2 weeks due to low counts again.  We're also waiting on the genetic counselors to get back with us so we can find out if my brother, sister and I carry the same cancer risk, it's a 99% chance we do... but 1% is better than 0 right?



13 more days until HAWAII!

No comments:

Post a Comment