Here's to an exciting and stressful senior year for me... Cheers.
Tidbits of Michelle
- Michelle
- I'm a cynical city girl. I love my family & friends, the Ohio State Buckeyes, running and summertime. A few of my favorite things are the Eiffel Tower, the New York Yankees, Ray-Ban sunglasses, Chanel Chance, zebra print, lilies & vodka. Someday, I want to learn to speak French & work on Wall Street.
Thursday, July 7, 2011
1 year
Today, marks the one year mark until Christopher and I tie the knot! We're getting married July 7, 2012 at the United States Naval Academy Chapel and I cannot wait!! Even better news, my mom is feeling up to dress shopping and on July 16th we are going dress shopping for the first time. I can't wait to find the perfect dress, the perfect bridesmaid dresses for my wonderful bridesmaids and finish planning a spectacular orange, pink and zebra wedding! Thank God it's 2011 and a wedding isn't just white dresses and pure white satin shoes (boring!)
Here's to an exciting and stressful senior year for me... Cheers.
Here's to an exciting and stressful senior year for me... Cheers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment